Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Day 15

Today I helped my little brother in his Kung-fu training. When he was practicing he was doing some incorrect moves and had some mistakes so I helped him correct those mistakes. It was late so I helped him when I usually just leave him to do it by himself but today dad was busy so he couldn't supervise him so he asked me and I volunteered to watch him. I took this opportunity to make an effort by helping him since today I was supervising him and my dad depended on me. I also helped my sister as well when she was practicing. I helped her by giving her a "hand". I made sure she was doing it right and helped her correct her mistakes just as I did for my little brother. I also was in charge of her and supervised her so I watched both of them and made sure they were happy and did it correctly.

My brother said that "I was being a good teacher and he said thank you for helping me". He also said, "thank you for helping me because you don't usually help me, only today. I really appreciated your effort and now I feel like I am better at Kung-fu and can show dad tomorrow what you have thought me". My sister said something similar but she said that now she had learnt something new and can now proceed again. She said you don't usually do that so thank you."

I felt really glad and I made a difference. Especially after those comments. I have never had such comments from my brother and sister since the start of the 17 Day difference. I made a big effort since it is coming close to 17 days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job Bronson, as I always says "it is always nice to help your parents."