Thursday, July 3, 2008

Day 16


Today I helped Taeil at the ICT centre today. He stuck because there was no student disk on the desktop. He opened the HD but still there was no student disk. He didn't know what to do so I helped him. He needed the student disk to open his aircraft photo. I helped him to connect to the student disk and then helped him to find the file containing all the photo and then I helped him search for his one. I followed through the procedure until I helped him upload his photo on his page. After all this he was grateful and said thank you.


I felt glad and I said this is my good deed today.


I also helped my parents to load the dishwasher. They were surprised to see me helping and I said today I will help to load all the dishes. I loaded and rinsed all the dishes with my parents. They said that I was always helping and that I was helping them and could take a rest from their busy day. They said that I was relieving them and allowing them to rest as they had a stressful and tiring day.


I felt good and that I had done another good deed because I felt that I wanted to finish off this task with a strong and generous effort so I felt that one deed was not enough so I did a second good deed.



No comments: